6.01.2013

Time is Flying By So Fast!!

So my last post was in December of last year, which doesn't seem like that long ago (in the blog world it's an eternity), but so much has happened since then.

Here's a little run down:

                  1.    As previously posted, Denise and Tyler were married in September of last year, making Mooch and I instant grandparents.  But, we are now expecting another grandbaby in September.  YES!!  Tyler and Denise are expecting.  Baby (boy) Jayce is anxiously expected to arrive on September 20th, and we are beside ourselves with JOY!

         2.        Also, as previously posted, Amy had met and became engaged to Montanta Englehart.  Well, we had a wedding on March 23rd in the Manti temple.  We are so excited to welcome Montanta into our family.



   

                        3.          Our Madysen is graduating in a few short weeks!!  I can hardly believe where the time has gone.  I'm now a mother-in-law, a grandma, and almost down to only 1 child at home!!  Boy do I feel OLD!



                       4.      Hayley (Bug) made, and was a starter on the varsity volleyball team as a freshman this year, and got to play with her big sister Mady before her big exit from high school.  So very proud of both of them.
Bug   →  ←  Mady



Life is good, and we are feeling blessed beyond measure!  I feel the hand of the Lord in my life each and every day.  I'm so grateful for Him and his blessings.

TaTa for now!

Kelli









2 comments:

eleven-o-one said...

Your family is so lovely and it goes by so fast which is why I quit blogging. Need as much time as possible with the kids. A Grandma!!! So fun...I think. Hopefully, I won't find out for many years...Connor is 12 and Kevin 10. We are still on a major high from our trip out west. Best vacation ever! God is good! Hugs, Fran.

eleven-o-one said...

Hi Kelli,
Hope you and your lovely family are doing well. Our season is changing from hot to warm/cool so we are getting excited about fall. School and kid stuff is keeping me busy. Just can't seem to find the time to blog even though sometimes I find I have things I'm dying to tell "the world". Maybe someday...

Hugs from Florida,
Fran

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

thanks for {visiting}