1.02.2014

Scratch Where it Itches…

I've been getting this itch lately!  An itch so bad that just merely scratching it, won't make it go away.  So you know what I did?  I got on Craigslist and found this little beauty:


She's seen better days, but with a little TLC, she'll be stunning! I think I'll call her
Esther

 I love restoring furniture, but for some reason I haven't done anything in a long time. Part of the reason is that I told myself I couldn't buy anything until I finished everything I already have that's taking up space in my garage. But I've had those pieces for so long, I've sort of lost interest in them. I decided that I needed a fresh start, and then I'll finish them. We'll see:)  I'm going to be at a volleyball tournament this weekend, so if you read this, give me some ideas on paint color(s)!

Anyway, my itch is getting much better, so stay tuned and I'll show you the after pic real soon!  She may or may not be for sale when she's done;)

1 comment:

eleven-o-one said...

So...where is the "after" photo? I'm itching to see it! Hope all is well with you out west. This year we are heading south...way south. Going to Honduras for a mission trip tomorrow. But can't wait for our next western adventure...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

thanks for {visiting}