10.03.2011

And The "Versatile Blogger Award" Goes to: ME!

I am stunned! Fran at eleven-o-one creations and I became acquainted with each other, because we share a love of restoring discarded junk into fabulous treasures.  I am honored that she has passed this award onto me and feels that I am worthy of such.  Thank you very much Fran.

The rules to accepting this award are, I must tell you 7 things about myself, and then pass this on to approximately 15 (give or take a few) other bloggers who I believe are deserving. 


7 things about me...

1. I am a Child of God.
2. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I don't even gamble. 
3. I have 4 amazingly wonderful children - 1 boy & 3 girls.
4. I love to play tennis, but don't get to as often as I would like.
5. I have the best, and most incredibly talented husband in the world.
6. I am deathly afraid of heights. 
7. I have one or two junk drawers in just about every room in the house.

15 or so people I want to learn more about...

Kirsten @ tollipop
Korrie @ RedHenHome
Lindsey @ Better After

According to what I have read, the only rules for accepting this award are
1.  Thank the person who gave it to you.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 people. (But I'd let you keep the award if you only send it to 5 or even nobody.  I still think you're great and worthy of the award!)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

thanks for {visiting}